As is customary at this time of year, here are the top twelve posts on Entrepreneur Writer this year, based on comments, pageviews and social media shares. They are in no particular order. Obviously, I have excluded any posts that are no longer relevant, e.g. anthologies where the deadline has passed.
I hope you will enjoy revisiting these posts, or seeing them for the first time if you are new to EW. Don’t forget, you can always subscribe to Entrepreneur Writer to be notified of new posts as soon as they appear.
- What I Learned from my First TV Appearance
- Who, Whom, Whoever, Whomever – How to Choose Which One is Correct
- How to Apply the Advice “Show, Don’t Tell”
- My Seven Favourite WordPress Plug-ins
- How One Blogger Made £100,000 Working From Home on the Internet
- Get Your Book or Ebook Reviewed for Free at Readers Favorite
- Review of Outline Master by Lina Trivedi
- Property Crowdfunding: An Investment Opportunity for Everyone
- Save Money and Make Money with Cashback Websites
- Review: Pop Culture Publishing Profits
- Review: Puzzle Publishing Profits
- Call for Submissions for two new Anthologies from Crystal Lake Publishing
A quick mention too for my newly launched UK personal finance blog Pounds and Sense. I do hope you will check this out as well if you haven’t already. I look forward to bringing you plenty more posts on both blogs in 2017.
If you have any comments or questions, of course, please do feel free to leave them below.